Christmas is fast approaching and what better way to celebrate than with over £800 worth of goodies perfect for your home, or as gifts for your loved ones.
Wingfield Digby have teamed up with Fairfax & Favor, Juliet Travers and Emma J Shipley to bring you this exquisite collection of goodies.
Wingfield Digby Real Duck Feather Frames worth £165
Compliment your home with this timeless and stylish piece from Wingfield Digby. Real Duck feathers are handcrafted under glass to create a stunning finish. Combine with your favourite photo to create a perfect addition to any space.
A pair of Emma J Shipley Kruger Double Bolster Cushion worth £190
These intricate details are printed on a luxurious silk and cotton double sided cushion, with opulent navy velvet piping. The dynamic sizing of the cushion allows for a versatile use, ideal for any setting. Add some exoticism to your home with this stylish interior accessory.
A Juliet Travers Limited Edition Guinea Fowl Framed Print worth £170
These limited-edition Guineas are a classy and lively addition to any wall. Each print has been hand drawn by Juliet either in a sketchbook on her kitchen table, or in her studio in Battersea, London.
The Belgravia suede Boots from Fairfax & Favor worth £325
The Belgravia will fit seamlessly into your multi-seasonal wardrobe. Delicately crafted from the softest stretch suede, this gorgeous below-the-knee will soon become your go-to outfit essential, featuring a contrasting leather pull tab and a subtle Cuban heel to give that all-important elegant lift.
This competition is now closed.
Terms and conditions (T&Cs):
1. The promoter is: Zest Media Publications Ltd (company no.07222273) whose registered office is at Unit G.06 Wenlock Studios, 50-52 Wharf Road, London, N1 7EU.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Zest Media, Wingfield Digby, Fairfax & Favor, Juliet Travers and Emma J Shipley, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on the 1st December 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as follows: 1 Wingfield Digby Real Duck Feather Frames set, 1 pair of Emma J Shipley Kruger Double Bolster Cushion, 1 Juliet Travers Limited Edition Guinea Fowl Framed Print and 1 pair Belgravia suede Boots from Fairfax & Favor.
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email shortly after the competition closes. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.