We’ve teamed up with leading skincare brand W=Hb2 to offer one lucky winner the chance to get their hands on the W=Hb2 Power Duo Face Serum
Every day our skin is subjected to increasingly harsh challenges, be that from lifestyle choices, hormone fluctuations and exposure to environmental aggressors. W=Hb harmonises the ancient Chinese Yin Yang philosophy that relates to the balance of all things with the Western science of beauty. Created by Yilin Wang, a leading Biochemist, W=Hb2 has been researched, developed and produced in one of the leading skincare laboratories in Switzerland using advanced technologies to create a brand that truly delivers. The debut product is the double pump Power Duo Face Serum (£110.00, 30ml 2x15ml), a sophisticated, two-phase, vegan triple action skin care treatment that can be easily added into your current regime.
Helping to promote balanced skin health, beauty and protection, this serum combines a powerful anti-ageing action in phase I with intensely brightening and anti-pollution actions for skin health in phase II. For maximum impact, the serum should be applied twice a day, morning and evening on cleansed skin. Massage Phase I into the skin until fully absorbed, followed by Phase II. The ingredients in each serum are perfectly balanced so you that can expect a plumped-up, youthful glow that lasts.
W=Hb2 Power Duo Face Serum (£110.00, 30ml 2x15ml)
How to enter:
The prize draw opens on 8th February and closes at 23:59 on 8th March 2019. The winner will be contacted shortly after and given instructions on how to claim their prize.
To find out more about W=Hb2 and its other amazing products, visit whb2.com
Terms and conditions (T&Cs):
1. The promoter is: Zest Media Publications Ltd (company no.07222273) whose registered office is at First Floor, 197 City Road, London, EC1V 1JN.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of The Greener Man and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on the 14th February 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as follows: Dinner for two at The Greener Man for a value up to £100.
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.