A brand-new wellness summit is coming to London on Saturday 29th February, curated by Miss Jones & CW PA Club. Combining fitness, relaxation, beauty and discovery together under one roof, you will be able to experience some of the capital’s top brands back-to-back in one day.
Held at East Wintergarden in Canary Wharf, you will have the opportunity to build your own unique schedule with as many as 14 classes, and receive a VIP Goody Bag worth over £120!
From working out with some of London’s top fitness experts, to being pampered by top beauticians, there are classes and workshops available all day to suit each individual need. Brands include Barry’s Bootcamp, Sweat by BXR, Third Space, Blow ltd, Blink Brow Bar and Pollen & Grace.
This competition is now closed.
Terms and conditions (T&Cs):
- One entry per person and participant must be above 18 years of age.
- No entry fee or purchase necessary.
- The prize is non transferrable.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter is: Zest Media Publications Ltd (company no.07222273) whose registered office is at Unit G.06 Wenlock Studios, 50-52 Wharf Road, London, N1 7EU.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the Funculiar Productions, Zest Media, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on the 20th February 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: 2 VIP tickets to The Wellness Summit 2020 and a goodie bag worth £120+.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email shortly after the competition closes. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.