Christmas at Blenheim Palace (19 Nov – 2 Jan 2022) provides a very special way to celebrate the festive season and we’re offering you the chance to win a family ticket to the exclusive preview on Thursday 18 November 2021.
The story of The Nutcracker re-imagined will exquisitely transform the Palace’s staterooms. It’s a fairy-tale world where nothing is quite as it seems, from a dashing Nutcracker Prince and a larger than life Christmas tree to the Sugar Plum Fairy and a music box with a difference. This fantastical winter wonderland is where the magic really begins.
The Illuminated Trail will once again light up England’s finest view with over a million lights and lasers along a brand new route. For those that have been before the Christmas Cathedral returns resplendent in full twinkling splendour as well as the Water Terrace Fire Garden. Amid all the festive fun don’t forget to glimpse Father Christmas along the way.
Christmas Market in the Great Court (19 Nov – 19 Dec)
Taking place beneath the stunning backdrop of the baroque Oxfordshire Palace, the traditional wooden chalets at the Christmas Market will be showcasing a range of festive treats including artisan food and drink producers.
For more information visit: blenheimpalace.com/Christmas
To enter, fill out the form below:
Terms & conditions
- Prize: Family ticket for 4 people to the Preview of Christmas at Blenheim Palace on Thursday 18 November 2021.
- Arrival time: 4.30pm
- The time slot is subject to change but will be confirmed in advance.
- No alternative date or time slots are available.
- The winner must provide a current email address as tickets can only be supplied by email.
- Any purchases on-site are at the winner’s own expense.
- Travel costs are not included.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- There are no cash alternatives.