We’ve teamed up with leading fashion house Ted Baker to offer one lucky reader the chance to win two pieces from the Tux Bow collection
Tie together your look with a flourish of finesse thanks to Ted Baker’s Tux Bow jewellery collection. Available in a range of rose gold and silver pieces, these dainty designs show off signature Ted Baker bows and lend understated elegance to every ensemble.
One lucky reader will be in with the chance to add some subtle sparkle to everyday attire with a timeless duo of pendant and ring. Showing off Ted’s signature bow, both are sure to bring a hint of luxury to your look.
Ted Baker Tux Bow Ring (£25) and Ted Baker Tux Bow Pendant (£29) together worth £54.
How to enter:
The prize draw opens on 8th March and closes at 23:59 on 8th April 2019. The winner will be contacted shortly after and given instructions on how to claim their prize.
So, what are you waiting for? Enter below to be in with a chance of winning.
Discover other pieces in the Ted Baker Tux Bow collection at tedbaker.com
Terms and conditions (T&Cs):
1. The promoter is: Zest Media Publications Ltd (company no.07222273) whose registered office is at First Floor, 197 City Road, London, EC1V 1JN.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Ted Baker and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on the 8th April 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as follows: Ted Baker Tenika Ring (£25) and Ted Baker Tengar Pendant (£29) together worth £54.
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.