The Point at Polzeath in association with Absolutely.London is giving you the chance to win a fantastic mini break at one of North Cornwall’s top holiday destinations, The Point at Polzeath.
Polzeath’s laid back atmosphere is a hit with many city dwellers who visit this fantastic holiday complex for a change of pace. Polzeath and North Cornwall might be that bit further away from most places in the country, but you won’t find anywhere else that offers the same laid-back ambience, by the coast and in the UK. The Point at Polzeath provides great access to some of the most popular beaches in the county and indeed the country.
All voters will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn, draw closes at 5pm on Friday, 18th August
Terms & Conditions to Point at Polzeath Prize Draw
HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Zest Media Publications Ltd (“Zest Media”), publishers of Absolutely Magazines and owners of Absolutely.london, in association with Point at Polzeath (“Prize Provider”). Participants only need to submit their contact details in the competition form (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry between August 1 2017 and August 18 2017 for a chance to win a 4 night stay at the Point at Polzeath (the “Competition”).
HOW IT WORKS
All voters will be entered into a random ballot from which the winner will be drawn.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Competition begins at 5pm on August 1st 2017 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11:59pm on August 18th 2017 (the “End Date”).
- The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Zest Media and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family members.
- Multiple entries will not be accepted.
- By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Zest Media reserve the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
- Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Zest Media a royalty-free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media, publications and websites.
- The winners will be notified by Zest Media via email by August 21st 2017.
- The winners will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all valid entries.
- All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
- All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Zest Media will be disqualified.
- The Prize will be provided by the Point at Polzeath who is acting as the Prize Provider’s agent and is subject to their terms and conditions.
- The winners will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The winners may be asked to provide identification. Any winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
- The name of the winners may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Zest Media, 1st floor, 197-199 City Road, EC1V 1JN, London or by email to [email protected].
- Zest Media’s selection of the winners is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Zest Media accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances Zest Media and the Prize Provider reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- Zest Media accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the prize.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Zest Media and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Zest Media and/or the Prize Provider from complying with the Rules, neither Zest Media or the Prize Provider will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Zest Media reserve the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Zest Media for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
- The Competition promoter is Zest Media 1st floor, 197-199 City Road, EC1V 1JN, London and all references to Zest Media shall mean Zest Media Publications Ltd.