We’ve teamed up with Rotary to offer one lucky reader the chance to win the Rose Gold London Watch from the new London collection
We’ve teamed up with iconic British-designed brand, Rotary to offer one lucky reader the chance to win the Rose Gold London Watch from the new London collection
Slick and highly sought-after, Rotary Watches Limited is an award-winning worldwide brand of classic timepieces. Rotary was established over 120 years ago in La Chaux-de-Fonds, Switzerland and specialises in designing affordably stylish timepieces, blending the old with the new and the contemporary with the classic to achieve a distinctive range of watches.
We’ve teamed up with them to offer one reader the chance to win a rose gold PVD timepiece from the London collection. This London piece features a silver white galvanic dial with applied index markers, a 40mm and expanding bracelet. It’s water resistant to 30m and is powered by a quartz movement.
The London collection seamlessly combines functionality with cutting edge British design and style: reworking a classic look into modernity.
Rose Gold London watch, £99
How to enter:
The prize draw opens on 15th March and closes at 23:59 on 15th April 2019. The winner will be contacted shortly after and given instructions on how to claim their prize.
So, what are you waiting for? Enter below to be in with a chance of winning.
Discover other pieces in the Rotary London collection at rotarywatches.com
- Terms and conditions (T&Cs):
1. The promoter is: Zest Media Publications Ltd (company no.07222273) whose registered office is at First Floor, 197 City Road, London, EC1V 1JN.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Rotary and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on the 15th April 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as follows: Rotary Rose Gold London (£99.00)
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.