Absolutely London and French artisan bakery PAUL have teamed up to giveaway a bundle of their delicious PAUL at Home kits
French artisan bakery and patisserie PAUL has just launched ‘PAUL at Home’ – its first nationwide range of bread baking kits and premium product hampers.
PAUL has also partnered with the 2019 Great British Bake Off winner and pro-baker, David Atherton, on a ‘step-by-step’ recipe video using the bread starter kit for fans to follow along at home.
To celebrate, PAUL will give one lucky Absolutely London reader a wonderful prize bundle which includes:
PAUL Home Bread Maker Kit with 2kg Flour (worth £38)
This kit includes everything you need to bake delicious bread at home and includes 1kg PAUL strong white French bread flour, 1kg PAUL multigrain bread flour, rolled oats, 15g active dried yeast, bread proving basket, PAUL cotton tote bag, dough scraper and a recipe booklet.
PAUL French Jams Collection (worth £16.25)
A stylish PAUL tote bag and three jars of PAUL jams – strawberry, apricot and almond, and orange.
PAUL Signature Hot Chocolate For Two (worth £27.50)
This set includes a litre of PAUL’s signature hot chocolate, together with two chic PAUL re-usable keep cups.
- The winner must be 18 and older and live in the UK.
- There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable.
- Competition closes 29th October 2020 at 23:59. Entries after this date will not be counted.
- The winner will be picked at random and notified by email within 7 days of closing.
- Should the first winner not respond within 3 days, we reserve the right to pick a second winner.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for anything else and is not in conjunction with any other offer.
Check out more of our exclusive competitions