This autumn sees a step change for ercol, the British furniture brand that has partnered with Barker and Stonehouse since 1946.
Launched in 1920 by Lucian Ercolani, generations of ercol fans have fallen in love with the understated elegance, timeless craftsmanship and comfort of its furniture.
Its latest evolution comes with the launch of five new flagship studios in Barker and Stonehouse stores, including Battersea and Guildford. These form beautifully designed studios-within-a-store wherein you will find a curated collection of ercol’s furniture.
To celebrate, Barker and Stonehouse and ercol are giving one lucky Absolutely reader the chance to win a Heritage Loveseat in a clear matt finish.
To enter, fill out the form below:
Terms and Conditions
- The winner must be 18 and older and live in the UK.
- There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable.
- Competition closes 30/10/21 Entries after this date will not be counted.
- The winner will be picked at random and notified by email within 7 days of closing.
- Should the first winner not respond within 3 days, we reserve the right to pick a second winner.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for anything else and is not in conjunction with any other offer.
- Those linked to any of the companies involved with the promotion cannot take part.
Instagram Social handles: