We’ve teamed up with Funculiar to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a pair of tickets to their latest production, Journey to the Underworld
Funculiar is the immersive theatre and dining expert inviting brave Londoners to sell their soul for a Journey to the Underworld. The latest production sees guests join Claude, the shackled conductor, and his lowly assistant Gordy, on a quest for absolution, redemption and eternal love aboard a luxury train carriage. Along the way, guests will do their best to outwit the seductive Gatekeeper, the hunched Harbinger, and the damnable Dark One, all the while indulging in a dinner fit for the Prince of Darkness himself, curated by 2017 MasterChef The Professionals finalist Louisa Ellis.
Here’s your chance to get your hands on a pair of tickets to see the show before it finishes on 10 November. All you have to do is answer the below question correctly to be in with a chance of winning. Good luck!
1 pair of tickets to Funculiar’s Journey to the Underworld.
How to enter:
The prize draw opens on 11 October and closes at 23:59 on 25 November 2019. The winner will be contacted shortly after and given instructions on how to claim their prize. Winners must be able to attend the show before 10 November.
So, what are you waiting for? Enter below to be in with a chance of winning.
- Terms and conditions (T&Cs):
1. The promoter is: Zest Media Publications Ltd (company no.07222273) whose registered office is at Unit G.06 Wenlock Studios, 50-52 Wharf Road, London, N1 7EU.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the Funculiar Productions, Zest Media, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on the 25th November 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as follows: 1 pair of tickets to Funculiar’s production, Journey to the Underworld.
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email shortly after the competition closes. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.