Michelin-starred Trishna delivers contemporary Indian coastal cuisine; we’ve teamed up with them to offer one reader the chance to win a meal for four.
Located in the heart of London’s Marylebone Village, Trishna delivers a contemporary taste of Indian coastal cuisine and an extensive wine list that focuses on emerging regions and boutique wineries from all over the world. In 2012 the restaurant was awarded a Michelin star and today, the restaurant continues to delight with its Taste of Trishna menus. We’ve teamed up with them to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a meal for four. The winner will be able to choose between the Koliwada five-course menu or the vegetarian Koliwada menu paired with cocktails from the new Tea Garden collection range. Additional food, beverage and service are not included. The prize will be valid to book Monday – Thursday for lunch or dinner until the end of June.
Either the Koliwada five-course menu or the vegetarian Koliwada menu for four people, paired with cocktails from the new Tea Garden collection range.
How to enter:
The prize draw opens on 26th April and closes at 23:59 on 26th May 2019. The winner will be contacted shortly after and given instructions on how to claim their prize.
- Terms and conditions (T&Cs):
1. The promoter is: Zest Media Publications Ltd (company no.07222273) whose registered office is at First Floor, 197 City Road, London, EC1V 1JN.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Trishna, Zest Media, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on the 26th May 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as follows: Dinner and drinks for four people at Trishna.
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.