Almased, Germany’s No 1* meal replacement for healthy sustainable weight loss, is supported by more than 30 years of scientific research and trusted by millions of customers worldwide. It is a high protein, calorie-controlled meal made with a blend of three high-quality ingredients: non-GMO soya, premium yogurt and enzyme-rich honey. It is packed full of antioxidants and essential vitamins and minerals to support a healthy immune system.
Importantly, Almased also contains more hunger-beating protein than any other meal replacement in the UK. Recent scientific studies have shown that when compared to a normal 2,000-a-day calorie diet, Almased resulted in a greater number of calories being used over 24 hours, and a greater amount of body fat loss.
Incorporating Almased into a balanced diet will support healthy weight loss and long-term weight maintenance. It’s easy to prepare, nourishing and perfect for any lifestyle. Experience the Almased effect and begin your own weight loss journey today. Its delicious range is available from Boots, Lloyds Pharmacy and Amazon.
To enter, fill out the information below:
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers (“Competition(s)”) and are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to entrants or to which entrants are referred at the time of entering the Competition.
1. Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
2. Unless otherwise stated, the promoter is Absolutely London!
ELIGIBILITY AND ENTRY
3. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition, and there is no charge to register to use the website of Almased Ltd (“the Website”).
4. Entry is open to residents of the UK except the employees (and their families) of the Promoter, its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the Competitions.
5. The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
6. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
7. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, indecipherable, or inaudible (if made by phone) will not be valid and will be deemed void.
8. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Competition.
9. Entries in the incorrect format will not be considered.
10. Once entered, entries cannot be returned / withdrawn.
11. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro, the use of automated devices or completed by third parties or in bulk will not be accepted and will be deemed void.
12. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit , regardless of cause including as a result of postal failure, equipment and computer failure, technical malfunction, as well as systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.. Further the Promoter will not accept proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to any Competition.
13. Almased Ltd reserves the right to exclude late, incomplete or multiple registrations, or registrations made by third parties or agents.
14. Unless otherwise stated only one Competition entry, fulfilling the eligibility requirements above, will be accepted per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
15. The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash, credit or other alternatives will be offered.
16. Prizes cannot be deferred, although the Promoter and prize providers reserve the right to change the prize in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
17. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
18. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
Ownership of competition entries and intellectual property rights
19. All competition entries and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter on receipt and will not be returned.
20. By submitting a competition entry and any accompanying material, the entrants warrant that their entry does not infringe any third party intellectual property rights and does not contain anything, which is defamatory, indecent, harassing or threatening and that they will indemnify the Promoter for any loss, damage or liability arising should this turn out not to be true and they:
(a) agree to assign to the Promoter all their intellectual property rights with full title guarantee; and
(b) waive all moral rights
in and to their competition entry and otherwise arising in connection with their entry to which they may now or at any time in the future be entitled under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as amended from time to time and under all similar legislation from time to time in force anywhere in the world.
21. To the extent not assigned, the entrants agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the competition entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
22. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend or alter the terms of Competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the Competition.
23. The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Almased Ltd relating to any post-winning publicity, in any format for promotional and/or editorial purposes, without additional consultation.
24. Unless stated otherwise, the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all (correct) entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
25. Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s), by email, using the contact details provided upon entry. If the Competition was hosted on social media, the winner (s) will be contacted by private message.
26. Unless stated otherwise, the winner(s) must respond within 14 working days or another winner will be selected.
27. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
28. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
29. Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
30. Almased Ltd reserves the right to (i) cancel and/or withdraw Competitions and/or (ii) amend these terms and conditions, at any time without notice.
31. The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
32. In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
33. A list of winners will be available by writing to the Promoter’s address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. A stamped addressed envelope must be provided in order to receive this information. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
34. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Almased Ltd be liable, whether in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss, damage, injury or death arising under or in connection with this Competition (except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter). Entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
35. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants from participating in the Competitions, in the event that there is any reason to believe that they have breached these terms and conditions.
36. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions, and to have agreed to be bound by them, and by entering the Competition entrants confirm that they are eligible to do so and to claim the prize they may win. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for an entrant not being able to take up the prize.
38. Unless otherwise expressly stated, the entrants and the Promoter acknowledge that where a Competition is promoted through Facebook, the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and Facebook shall be released and held entirely harmless by the entrants.
39. Where Almased Ltd runs a competition with another promoter such that the promoter is responsible for the selection and/or the provision of prizes then Almased Ltd shall not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of such prizes.
40. These terms and conditions are governed by English law, and entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to all matters arising under or in connection with these terms and conditions and the Competition(s) generally.