“The Wedge® provides an optimal seating position for spinal development for babies 6 months of age”
-Dr Roosinovich, UK paediatrician, The Royal College of Paediatrics and Childs Health
Doctor-founded family business Eyas have developed a new baby product – The Wedge®
A pram cushion that allows baby to sit in the fully upright position and engage with the world around them. Ergonomic design of the Wedge helps ensure optimal spine development and prevent bad posture for baby. It is paediatrician-approved and scientifically proven with peer-reviewed, evidence-based research to help optimal spine development.
“Eyas” – a young bird, taken from its nest for training
To enter, fill out the form below:
Ethically inspired and ‘committed to avoid using plastic derivatives or even large volumes of cotton’, they have opted to use 100% jute for their packaging and are working on bringing out new cotton canvas covers. A core part of their business model is donating a portion of profits to a Violence Against Women and Girls charity, a cause which mum says “we have felt passionately about for a long time”. The Wedge is fully manufactured in the UK and their product design and brand designs are also from the UK in order to support local across their end-to-end business model.
For detailed information on the science behind the Eyas and The Wedge or for any press enquiries please contact [email protected]
Terms and Conditions
- The winner must be 18 and older and live in the UK.
- There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable.
- Competition closes 01.07.22 Entries after this date will not be counted.
- The winner will be picked at random and notified by email within 7 days of closing.
- Should the first winner not respond within 3 days, we reserve the right to pick a second winner.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for anything else and is not in conjunction with any other offer.
- Those linked to any of the companies involved with the promotion cannot take part.