Absolutely London and GA Salon have teamed up to provide one lucky Absolutely.London reader a complimentary herbal spa treatment.
GA Salon’s herbal treatments are tailored for the individual to benefit their hair and help improve current conditions. They use more than 25 organically derived blends of herbs and mix them with natural oils to achieve the healthiest possible hair.
The organic treatment is a gradual process that leads to perfectly natural healthy and shiny hair. Results are visible after the very first treatment, but a course of 5 or more treatments provide the hair with longer lasting results.
GA Salon herbal spa treatments can help improve damaged hair, irritated scalps, and dandruff, as well as treat and colour hair for people who are undergoing therapies or who are pregnant. GA Salon offers a wide range of prepared treatments, but always advise a consultation with a stylist in order to receive a bespoke one.
GA Salon’s philosophy is simplicity. They endorse utilising organic products to enhance natural hair. The founder of GA Salon, Gennaro Dell’Aquila started his career back in his hometown Naples, where he learnt the stepping stones of haircare.
Terms and conditions (T&Cs):
- The promoter is: Zest Media Publications Ltd (company no.07222273) whose registered office is at First Floor, 197 City Road, London, EC1V 1JN.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of GA Hair Salon and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be the 20th of October at 23:59. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: Herbal spa treatment
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.