As we get ready to go back to school and work, healthier snacking brand Whitworths want to make life a little easier by offering one lucky person the chance to win £250 worth of lunchbox snacks for the whole family to enjoy!
Whitworths want to inspire everyone to eat a little healthier every day, and as part of their #FeelGoodRoutines campaign they are encouraging everyone – whether that is parents sending their kids back to school, students heading back to university for a new semester, or simply going back to work after the summer – to instil healthy routines into their lives as part of their “September reset” in 2022
Two lunchbox essentials are Whitworths’ SHOTS and Sunny Raisin ranges. Whitworths SHOTS are a tasty 25g snack containing a mix of dried fruit and nuts with a hint of indulgence and all under 100 calories! They are the perfect #GoToGoodness snack you won’t want to put down. Whitworths Sunny Raisin range is a simple and convenient snack for the kids that is bursting with #FruityGoodness.
Both snacks are packed with nutritious dried fruit that are perfect as part of a healthy routine. By weight, dried fruit contains 3.5 times more fibre than a fresh piece of fruit, and fibre is essential to support digestion and healthy gut in an everyday diet. Dried fruit is also packed full of antioxidants and it’s a great nutrient to regulate the digestion of meals, slowing down the process and helping you feel fuller for longer! Just 30g of dried fruit counts as one of your five-a-day.
To WIN £250 worth of lunchbox snacks, enter the competition. Please answer the following question and fill out the form below:
Terms and Conditions
- The winner must be 18 and older and live in the UK.
- There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable.
- Competition closes 30th September 2022 Entries after this date will not be counted.
- The winner will be picked at random and notified by email within 7 days of closing.
- Should the first winner not respond within 3 days, we reserve the right to pick a second winner.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for anything else and is not in conjunction with any other offer.
- Those linked to any of the companies involved with the promotion cannot take part.