We’ve teamed up with Brasserie of Light to offer one lucky reader the chance to experience the brand new Pink Pegasus Laurent Perrier Afternoon Tea for two
Brasserie of Light has this week unveiled its fabulously decadent, limited-edition Pink Pegasus Afternoon Tea, and we’ve teamed up with them to offer one lucky reader the chance to experience it. Available on Wednesdays and Saturdays until 5 October, the pretty-in-pink tea will be served alongside a delicious bottle of Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé for the ultimate treat.
Teatime fancies include a selection of indulgent sweet and savoury bites, including fresh smoked salmon on rye bread, shredded Asian vegetable rice paper rolls, feta, fennel and red pepper puffs and a delectable lobster, mango and avocado cocktail. Those with a sweet tooth will be able to enjoy delicious pink meringues, a mini Pegasus Pie, passion fruit and butterfly meringue, and a devilish chocolate bubble dessert.
Typically priced at £65.00 per person, the Pink Pegasus Afternoon Tea for two will include a refreshing bottle of Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé. Following the reference of ‘‘on Wednesdays we wear pink,” afternoon tea on Wednesdays will be accompanied by music and entertainment with a pink twist, setting the scene for those looking to enjoy a post-shopping treat or special occasion with friends and family.
Tempted? All you need to do is answer the question below correctly to be entered into the draw. Best of luck!
Pink Pegasus Afternoon Tea for two people
How to enter:
The prize draw opens on 6th September and closes at 23:59 on 20th September 2019. The winner will be contacted shortly after and given instructions on how to claim their prize.
So, what are you waiting for? Enter below to be in with a chance of winning.
- Terms and conditions (T&Cs):
1. The promoter is: Zest Media Publications Ltd (company no.07222273) whose registered office is at First Floor, 197 City Road, London, EC1V 1JN.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the Brasserie of LIght, Zest Media, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on the 20th September 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as follows: Pink Pegasus Afternoon Tea for two people
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email shortly after the competition closes. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.