Why choose Zest Media?
In 2011, Zest created ABSOLUTELY Magazines and became London’s fastest growing magazine brand. As specialist publishers, we now produce over 300 magazines a year and create multi-channel campaigns that blend the key disciplines of content marketing, the buyer journey and social outreach.
If you’re interested in working for a growing, fast-paced and dynamic company, drop us a line at [email protected].
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to kick-start their career by building and developing their skills within this fast-growing, publishing and marketing agency. Reporting to the Art Director, we are looking for an enthusiastic, can-do, creative designer to support the Design Team across our wide portfolio of printed publications, web-based products and various marketing and promotional activities.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Excellent creativity in graphic design and typography
• Experience of magazine design or similar, editorially focused work
• Ability to create accurate, print-ready artwork
• The ability to develop and work within brand guidelines
• Ability to work with own initiative and as part of a team when appropriate
• Able to share opinions and contribute effectively to creative briefings and meetings
• Strong ability to multitask and deliver quality work to tight deadlines
Skills & Attributes
• Working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and WordPress
• Good working knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Excellent time management skills
• A highly organised individual who is comfortable liaising with clients and internal stakeholders on a daily basis
• Degree in Graphic Design or similar
• Portfolio and examples of work
Job Type: Full-time
Send CVs/work samples to [email protected]
There is an immediate opportunity for an experienced Digital Sales Executive to join the business. This is a new business role, with opportunities to upsell to the group’s existing print and content clients base.
Overview of the Role:
The primary focus will be growing new business and working alongside our Senior Management Team. You will be required:
- To sell digital solutions to advertisers in order to maximise potential revenue and achieve personal and team targets.
- To achieve daily and weekly KPIs.
- To develop, whilst creating (with the CEO) and implement a clear sales strategy.
- To create bespoke digital marketing proposals and pitch them with success.
- To establish and maintain strong working relationships with designated clients.
- To build a new client database of your own.
- To regularly explore new business opportunities, form partnerships and present ideas both internally and externally.
- To effectively manage and service client accounts and deal with all enquiries promptly and efficiently.
- To work closely with other departments where necessary e.g. Editorial, Production, Marketing, Accounts etc. in managing accounts and campaigns.
- Passionate about all things digital!
- Minimum 2 years experience in selling digital agency services.
- Excellent performance in generating new business.
- Ability to create bespoke digital marketing proposals.
- Experience in delivering successful digital marketing pitches
- Proven track record in achieving revenue targets.
- Extensive sales and account management experience.
- Sound understanding of the following digital solutions:
- Digital Advertising (Search, Display, Social, Retargeting, Programmatics etc)
- Social Marketing Management
- Review & Citation Management
- Data analytics
- Insight tools and platforms
If you’d like to find out more about the job please send your CV to [email protected]
Please ensure your CV includes salary requirements and details of your client deals and wins.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Dependant on experience, highly attractive commission structure.