You and three mates could be in with the chance of winning VIP tickets to Backyard Cinema LA Nights, the ultimate al fresco cinema experience
Backyard Cinema are the movie mavericks going from strength to strength having just announced the opening of a new permanent location in Wandsworth. They’ve also returned to north London for the summer, bringing America’s West Coast to Camden. The team has transformed Camden’s Roundhouse into L.A.’s legendary Venice Beach with towering palm trees, a retro beach bar, classic West Coast tunes and a sea of giant bean bags on the sand. A rain-free summer cinema experience is guaranteed – it has its very own roof – and the place is packed with fun extras to ensure one hell of a cinematic experience: adult only Slush Puppie cocktails, a pre-show of musical mash-ups produced by DJ Jaguar Skills, bespoke vegan ice cream, craft beer from Gipsy Hill Brewing Company and lots more surprises.
We’ve teamed up with them to offer one lucky reader the chance to be transported – with three pals in tow – to these sunny shores for the ultimate beach party screening to see a film of your choice. The four of you will be in for a treat with VIP tickets, plus a round of Slush Puppie cocktails, beers or a bottle of prosecco to share.
Tempted? All you need to do is answer the question below correctly to be entered into the draw. Best of luck!
4 x VIP tickets to Backyard Cinema LA Nights
4 x Slush Puppie Cocktails OR 4 x Beers OR 1 x bottle of prosecco
How to enter:
The prize draw opens on 14th June and closes at 23:59 on 14th July 2019. The winner will be contacted shortly and given instructions on how to claim their prize.
So, what are you waiting for? Enter below to be in with a chance of winning.
- Terms and conditions (T&Cs):
1. The promoter is: Zest Media Publications Ltd (company no.07222273) whose registered office is at First Floor, 197 City Road, London, EC1V 1JN.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the Backyard Cinema, Zest Media, their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 on the 14th July 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. The prize is as follows: VIP tickets to Backyard Cinema LA Nights, 4 x Slush Puppie Cocktails OR 4 x Beers OR 1 x bottle of prosecco
10. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email shortly after the competition closes. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.