Looking for new ideas this year? Look no further – from stunning new businesses, stalls overflowing with new and trendy ideas, this fair has plenty of options for everyone.
- Attend the first Christmas Fair on the circuit – an Aladdin’s Cave of goodies at the very start of the season for you to have the first pick and be the first to see new shops which have popped up over the past year.
- Discover new and hidden gems from over 120 stunning hand-picked shops. Expect wonderful gifts, tasty tipples, stalls brimming over with inspiring gifts and treats for everyone; delicious food items, stocking fillers; beautiful things for your home and garden; gifts for men, women, children, and babies; and much more.
- Shop in the most beautiful location in spacious marquees overlooking the magnificent polo fields – all bustling with atmosphere. Come and support small businesses that are the very heart of our event.
- Be part of the evening champagne/supper reception and shop at this exclusive evening event.
- Have time to enjoy delicious home baked cakes, fresh healthy lunches, coffee, tea and catch up with family and friends.
- Free easy parking right beside the event – so it’s easy to drop off shopping, or for those who do not want to walk far.
- Support a wonderful charity that helps serving and ex-army personnel. Shop with your soul – your money can change someone’s life. 10% of every purchase goes to ABF The Soldiers’ Charity
- Dust off a couple of heirlooms and bring them to be valued by Marc Allum of the famous BBC’s Antiques Roadshow
According to studies, shopping causes your brain to release more serotonin, a feel-good chemical.
So there you have it. When you’re having a rough day, perhaps a little shopping with your friends at the Early Early for a good cause can create a fantastic feeling too.
Tickets are all on sale so don’t delay in getting your friends involved and inviting everyone you would love to share the day with.
The Early, Early Christmas Fair, will be making a triumphant return to Tedworth Park Polo Club in Wiltshire on Tuesday 28th – Wednesday 29th September 2021
Tickets buy here
A few words…..
“At last…. the Early, Early Christmas Fair is back! A time to catch up with old friends, see my favourite stallholders, discover new ones, and enjoy the buzz of shopping for fun. There is everything there that I enjoy – variety, creativity, originality, and flair. It’s a happy place to be and the cause is close to my heart. Ally Cardozo
“Just THE best shopping, a lovely atmosphere and beautifully run in a friendly informal way…. And of course, every penny you spend helps the Charity… so no conscience if you slip in a little present for yourself!!” Jenny Snowball
I have been to the EECF EVERY year since it began – 28 years ago. You can do at least half your Christmas shopping, which takes all the pressure off busy people near Christmas time, so there is no last-minute searching for presents. It’s run by an amazing team of dedicated people for a charitable cause, and gives opportunities to small businesses too.
The range of presents is enormous, from affordable to spoiling in price and many choices and ideas for ‘the boys/men, who are often tricky to choose for!! I love it, and would not manage Christmas without it. I’m thoroughly looking forward to attending in person this year. L Homer
You can go on your own and be welcomed, go with friends and have a catch up, or even, thanks to the opening night curry, drag a husband along (for once without complaint!). The EEC fair experience is just magical, time to browse, chat to the stallholders, and just be inspired to choose that gift for the impossible person you have no idea what to buy for. So much on offer, no pressure, just go, be inspired, and enjoy every minute! Oh, and the touch of that beautiful jumper in your favourite colour. Yes, I spoiled myself! In support of my key charity, why would I not. Enjoy! Bernadette Hewitt